Tuesday, October 03, 2006

More Harry!

Here is the final inks for the Drawergeeks Harry Potter posting on Friday...I'd love to color it but my coloring speed is pretty mediocre...and I have some other things that I really need to spend some time on...like working through my dry spell with comic pages...I mentioned Lonesome Town awhile ago...a project I'm actually really excited about...but my pages for that have been very boring and not exactly up to par...so I'm trying to get this mini together to get the motor running and enjoy comics again...I want to be at full strength hewre in the coming weeks...more to come in time...

1 Comments:

Blogger chrishaley said...

Found you via Dean and I've been looking around your blog at your work.
You've got a lot of really awesome stuff.
I hope we see a lot more from you in the future.
I've got an art related question that I hope you don't mind me asking. Did you ink this picture digitally or manually?

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home