Monday, October 02, 2006

holy crap...when did I get this blog?



yeah yeah yeah...so I NEVER update this thing...big surprise...I'll post some sketches I've done over the past few months over the next few weeks...in the meantime...for your viewing pleasure...(any of you who still check this thing from time to time)...I have been working on some character designs for a childrens band here in Nashville called the Lads...they're good fellas who have a real vision of what they want to do with their band and their ministry...and it begins with me creating some characters, logos, and eventually some mini comics that they can hand out at shows to the kids...so here's Mark and Steve...I've worked with them one on one the most...I'll post the next two tomorrow....nice to be back all...nashville says hello....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home