Monday, May 15, 2006

Childhood Nightmare!!!

When I was about four I had the most frightening dream involving Sweetums the Muppet, my cousin Debbie, and a giant boiling cauldron. Maybe I had just watched the Black Caulron. Or possibly The Muppets take Manhatten. Whatever it was I had this dream where my cousin and I were being chased by Muppet like monsters through a forest of giant letters and numbers(apparently sesame street had an impact here as well). We were caught and I escaped...Debbie didn't fare so well. Sorry Deb. Anyhow I did this for my friend Greg's website where he gives us a topic and we have two weeks to have an image ready. I've only done a Godzilla before this one. I have an Aquaman in the works for this week...I just need to find the time to color it.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anshu Anand said...

Nice !

12:57 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Chad! I think its hilarious that you've come out of hiding and baring your soul on the www. =) This will be a great way to stay in touch with you. I hope all is well in Tennessee. We miss you!

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home