Saturday, March 31, 2007

posting.....

man my internet connection was just awful a week ago when I was trying to post and then I just put it off...so here are two!...count em TWO!...extra little things I've been working on...the Lads new comic is still going strong...so I thought I'd give you guys a look at the back cover...I've also been doing some designs for a coffee shop in AZ for some friends and some little illos and layouts whenever I can grab some time and a job...I did a pin-up for a little contest for the Viper comic the Middleman...which was a blast to draw...I added some grey tones to fit with the style of the comic and then reread the rules where it said "fully colored"....oh well...still a lot of fun...
my Saturday goal is to try and formulate a little blog about my awesome trip to Africa...there's so much to go over I've kinda been putting it off...but hopefully I'll have something up by the end of the day...ALSO....I have started yet ANOTHER blog/sketch dump over at Livejournal
so please go over and check that out...comments and all are alays appreciated...:)...hope everyone is having a nice little Saturday!

...Chad!...

1 Comments:

Blogger Buzzy said...

Wooww... Nice blog!
I like your style.. very similar to what I search for reference...
Your site is pretty cool...
=D

Byee

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home