Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Upcoming.....

I'm developing my own pitch right now that I won't get into...but I thought it would be fun to post a picture of one of the villains without giving to much away at the moment...I want to hold on to this idea and get it really polished before I start divulging anymore details...but if things go well over the next few months with remaining projects...(and please God some more work!!!)....then I'd like to have a new mini ready for the next con...I was thinking about hitting WWLA but I'll be traveling back from South Africa the week prior so it may not be the best time...so it looks like my next show will be WWPhilly...

I'm finishing up some Lads stuff right now, getting ready to burn my holiday mix(it has grown to an unreasonable 4 discs), and packing for the holiday weekend...it'll be good to see family...have a happy thanksgiving everyone!!!

...Chad!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home